SUPERIOR POLYUREA COATING SYSTEMS FOR COMMERCIAL ROOFS
Polyurea is a remarkable coating with a range of uses limited only by your imagination. With its strength and adhesion characteristics and its flexible ability to resist all adverse weather conditions, it goes on fast and sets in 10 seconds. No other coating in the world compares to Polyurea Coating Systems.
Depending on the formulation used and the method of application, our sprayed polyurea coatings save time and money with there ability to return treated surfaces ( factory floors walkways roofs etc ) back to usable services in as little as one hour.
Polyurea based products are characterised by there high performances and are therefore used in various applications worldwide. The formulation and resulting performance characteristics of polyurea products are adjusted for the respective application. They typically have a wide range of advantages in the following applications
* To react, set and cure very quickly allowing treated surfaces to be returned to services in only 1 hour
* Can be applied and used in a wide range of temperatures and humidity range.
* Have high thermal resistance and low temperature flexibility ( excellent for cold / freezer rooms )
* Polyurea coatings have outstanding mechanical and chemical resistance.
* Are Hydrolysis stable and insensitive to water intrusion.
* All colours are stable ( aliphatic systems )
* Does not contain solvents
* Forms very strong flexible seamless and elastic films
* Because of fast reaction speed even overhead and vertical surfaces can be sprayed in any thickness.
* Adheres very well to all surfaces ( including damp surfaces )
* Service life of 30 to 50 years depending on the usage and environment.
* Structural strength to a wide range of substrates including bomb blast
* Walls and floors that require a high level of cleaning and hygiene
Our Polyurea roof coatings are designed to last 30 / 50 years depending on the environment . The system enables us to install thermal insulation at the same time if required by the client without disturbing the inside of the building. Sprayed into place using the latest hot spray technology the coating dries in 10 seconds and can be walked on straight away. The Polyurea system can be applied to almost any type of roof including complicated roof geometries .
Your roof gets more abuse from the elements than any other part of your property. Preventive maintenance is a key element to saving money on your roof by providing a longer service life most roof systems only last 10 years. Our sprayed Polyurea coatings last in excess of 50 years
Here at MASTEX we strive to make our innovative product line the best choice for property owners with zero ongoing maintenance in the future,
Polyurea coatings can be applied in hot and freezing temperatures
Our Polyurea coatings are available in a wide range of colours and finishes. ( special colours can be mixed to the clients specifications if required )
STANDARD COLOUR RANGE
MASTEX SOLAR SHIELD POLYUREA COATINGS ARE SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Swimming Pools Roof Coatings Sewer Linings Tunnel Linings Resovors Industrial Floors Car Parks Corrosive Containment
Contact MASTEX today and see how we can help you maintain and weatherproof your property for the next 30 years. Visit our UK web site to view MASTEX in action on thousands of properties in the UK and Europe Please visit us on www.thermastex.com.
THE PROBLEM : This roof of this warehouse in SCOTLAND was leaking in many places although structurally sound it was in need of renovation . In constant use it was going to cost the owners a lot of money just to shut down while the roof was replaced with new metal sheeting.
THE SOLUTION : The steel was shot blasted to bs 1232 then a primer applied ..........finally SOLAR SHIELD Polyurea coating was applied.
CASE STUDY : HOTEL : SOUTHERN SPAIN
THE PROBLEM : The asphalt roof was cracked and bubbling in places causing leaks in several rooms, also the top rooms was extremely hot during summer due to lack of insulation.
THE SOLUTION : All areas of the asphalt was repaired and primed, A SPRAY APPLIED POLY FOAM was applied for insulation. GUNEX POLYUREA COATING was applied to the foam.
RESULTS : No more leaks and the heat in the top bedrooms was reduced by 80% due to the foam insulation.